Jaminkyung [LOSS ZERO] Hair Loss Control Shampoo
▶ Manufacturing company：Enbeco Cosmetic Co., Ltd.
▶ Country of origin：Korea
▶ Internal capacity：500ml
▶ Main component
：Dex Panthenol, L-menthol, Salicylic acid
▶ Product Description
1. The scalp is also skin!
As the beginning of skin care is cleansing, the beginning of scalp · hair care is shampoo.
2. The start of scalp and hair care to improve hair loss begins from a complete rinsing..
The fine bubbles are deep cleansing from the body secretions hidden in the intervals of the hair
to the remnants of the exclusive hair cosmetics and fine dust.
3. The oil remaining on the scalp is inverse proportion to volume!
Hydrophobic contaminants that do not dissolve in water like sebum should be thoroughly rinsed with a surfactant
to complete a rich and volume hairstyle.
4. Loss Zero's Scalp & Hair care effect
(1) Nutrition Charge
Nature-derived extracts nourish the weakened hair root and manage it firmly.
(2) Moisture Balance Control
Hyaluronic acid vitalize the dry & crisp hair.
Diatomite ingredient absorbs ultrafine dust accumulated in hair and scalp without leaving it and cleanse.
5. Excluding harmful elements causing hair loss by stimulating scalp and hair!
PH 5.5 Weak Acidity
The most stable pH 5.5 weak acidity shampoo for scalp and hair, restores the health of damaged and alkalized hair by perming or dyeing.
6. No add 10 kinds of harmful ingredients
Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Isopropylparaben, Propylparaben,
Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Benzylalcohol, Ethanol
7. Skin irritation test completed
It can be used on dry scalp, oily scalp and sensitive scalp.
▶ how to use
1. Wet scalp and hair thoroughly with lukewarm water.
2. Apply an appropriate amount of shampoo to the scalp evenly.
3. Use your fingertips to produce the foam sufficiently as a massage and remove the waste accumulated on the scalp and hair,
then wash it off with lukewarm water.
4. The damp scalp causes dandruff, so dry the scalp and hair thoroughly with a cool breeze.
* TIP for preventing hair loss
1. Improve eating habits (avoid oily and irritating foods, eat seasonal fruits, green vegetables)
2. Wash the hair in the evening, dry enough in cold breeze and go to bed before Midnight
3. We recommend a light exercise rather than radical exercise to raise heat on the upper body.
4. Avoiding hair styling products and frequent dyeing, perm
5. Control excessive smoking and drinking